why does my galaxy watch 5 clock use ringtones instead of notification sounds?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I tried from my phone and watch, and I can't find a way to do it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I moved this to the Galaxy Watch5 forum for more specific traffic.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Where did you get the notification from ? Stock or custom?

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here, As a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

Hey, so I decided to try and use the newer app for this website (been using the old one with the android guy logo).

I couldn't sign in for the new app so I created a new account. I made one post this morning and when I opened the app just a minute ago, it says the account was banned.

Can you enlighten me on why you guys banned the account? Now I'm back to using the older app that I believe is no longer supported.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hey, so I decided to try and use the newer app for this website (been using the old one with the android guy logo).

I couldn't sign in for the new app so I created a new account. I made one post this morning and when I opened the app just a minute ago, it says the account was banned.

Can you enlighten me on why you guys banned the account? Now I'm back to using the older app that I believe is no longer supported.
What was the old username?
Ban will happen if your using 2 accounts regardless the reason , if something happens to your account contact us or administrator on this site by email

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
What was the old username?
Ban will happen if your using 2 accounts regardless the reason , if something happens to your account contact us or administrator on this site by email

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

How would it know that I was using 2 accounts if they were separate accounts? I didn't want 2 accts, I just couldn't get signed into this account via the new app.

I think years ago I signed in using Google Plus. That's obviously gone, so maybe that's why I couldn't sign in? I do have a Tapatalk account for a different website, but again if I use the Tapatalk app and channel through I'm afraid it will look then like I'm trying to use 3 accounts.

I'd like to use the new app. Where would any emails be posted? Home page? I almost never visit the desktop version of this website.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
How would it know that I was using 2 accounts if they were separate accounts? I didn't want 2 accts, I just couldn't get signed into this account via the new app.

I think years ago I signed in using Google Plus. That's obviously gone, so maybe that's why I couldn't sign in? I do have a Tapatalk account for a different website, but again if I use the Tapatalk app and channel through I'm afraid it will look then like I'm trying to use 3 accounts.

I'd like to use the new app. Where would any emails be posted? Home page? I almost never visit the desktop version of this website.
Like i mentioned contact Mods or email
community@futurenet.com

The rest won't be further discussed

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87