One global activity tracker

surfrider_1

Jan 26, 2023
Visit site
Hello, I would like to have a general activity score for the day instead of the 3 trackers. Let me explain : my goal is to have a determined activity during the day no matter what (steps, workout,...). With the 3 trackers method, I never know if I'm on track because somedays I walk 95% of my steps objective and workout for 45 min and I don't reach any goal. Other day I walk 100% of my steps but did nothing else, in this case, I reach one goal but was less active than the other day. A global activity tracker like polar does would be better. Do you guys know any settings, app or widget able to do that ? Thanks a lot :cool:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
There are no settings in the stock Samsung Health app for that, but if you connect the data to Health Connect (or a 3rd party sync app), you can view your activity data in Google Fit, which also uses 'Heart Points' as an alternative. The same holds true for any other tracking app you may prefer (i.e. Strava, etc.)

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Google Fit is also available on the watch. If what you're talking about is something that you can look at a glance on your watchface, then you can try the creator tools and make your own, or you can see if someone has created something similar for watchface apps like Facer or WatchMaker (which have their own communities for custom-made watchfaces and tuned-up watch complications).

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Google Fit is also available on the watch. If what you're talking about is something that you can look at a glance on your watchface, then you can try the creator tools and make your own, or you can see if someone has created something similar for watchface apps like Facer or WatchMaker (which have their own communities for custom-made watchfaces and tuned-up watch complications).

I don't think Google fit is available on the original Galaxy watch, it's only on the wear OS watches which are the 4 and the 5.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch