Samsung Health not updating on galaxy watch since latest UI version

LadyEpic

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
We are in luck everyone I received a update to fix the Samsung Health issue! Sorry I didn't take a screenshot of the update but it's definitely fixed now 😉!

Kko 5

May 20, 2015
Visit site
We are in luck everyone I received a update to fix the Samsung Health issue! Sorry I didn't take a screenshot of the update but it's definitely fixed now 😉!

Hi there and tnx the good news. Since we have not received an update here so far, was your update on the watch software?

LadyEpic

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes it was try going in your Galaxy Wearable app and select about watch and try forcing the update! Good luck! I was at work this morning when I noticed the update waiting in my notification panel! Now just waiting Samsung send another update to clean up any other One UI kinks 😁👍🏽

Kko 5

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Good morning to all...indeed an update finally arrived to fix this whole mess. I have been checking every day for the software update on my Galaxy Watch and finally got it this morning. Fortunately it has fixed the Samsung Health issue and the app is updated without trouble. Screen shot attached below

Attachments

• 19272.jpg
    19272.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 26

rx76onu

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I have a VZW LTE variant and had to wait about a month for my UI update. I hope I don't have to wait as long for this Samsung Health fix!

pegcity hustle

Jul 4, 2019
Visit site
I have a VZW LTE variant and had to wait about a month for my UI update. I hope I don't have to wait as long for this Samsung Health fix!

This is still happening with mine I just bought the watch a few days ago and samsung had me return it to where i bought it and the same thing. But mine is also having the same issue with the gear music controller

Mike_Luchia

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Has anybody gotten the latest watch update and had this problem prior to updating? Did the update fix the problem of not being able to install the health app? I now have 3 apps that won't install, Health, Weather and Music apps.

o. l. t.

Feb 3, 2019
Visit site
Same issue with health. As far as the weather and such i had the issue but they installed by going into the store and accepting all terms then updating. Didn’t fix the health issue as it’s a separate app