Phone wont connect to vehicle radio when connected to galaxy watch

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I bought a galaxy watch a few days ago, and since I began using it, my s10+ will no longer connect to the radio in my truck. If I make a call with the phone, at about the 5th ring it will connect to the radio, but as soon as you hang up it disconnects. If i try to manually connect the phone to the radio, it will connect for about a minute and then disconnect. I've tried deleting the radio from the phone settings and re pairing, and the same thing happens. Any ideas on how to make it connect and stay connected to the radio, without having to disconnect my watch every time I get in my truck?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I bought a galaxy watch a few days ago, and since I began using it, my s10+ will no longer connect to the radio in my truck. If I make a call with the phone, at about the 5th ring it will connect to the radio, but as soon as you hang up it disconnects. If i try to manually connect the phone to the radio, it will connect for about a minute and then disconnect. I've tried deleting the radio from the phone settings and re pairing, and the same thing happens. Any ideas on how to make it connect and stay connected to the radio, without having to disconnect my watch every time I get in my truck?
Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Check the watch setting in Bluetooth. If it's a media connection, you can't make another media connection. If it's a phone connection, you can't make another phone connection. If it's both, you can't make another connection. Bluetooth is one to one, not one to many.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I can connect to mine(16 rav4) with no issues with my s9 and galaxy watch. I've answered calls through the vehicle and it has rang on the watch as well. I also get my text messages go though on the vehicle and the watch no problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty