Delay in shipments for Z Fold 3s?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello everyone, since it’s pre order and release date I have only heard of ppl getting the z fold 3 because hey pre ordered. No stores has gotten any shipments . My girlfriend ordered the phone for me from T-Mobile after paying the taxes and first payment . They gave her a date of 9th to the 23rd of sept. Today she called to check status and getting tracking number and surprise surprise surprise now Samsung said according to manager at T-Mobile service line that Samsung won’t be shipping out phone till nov 3rd .

Has anyone heard of this or having similar problem as me ? Thank you

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I'm in the UK so it might be different to your region in regards to stocking levels and shipping timescales.

I purchased the Samsung Z Fold 3 256gb in Phantom Black direct from Samsung UK.

I placed my order last Wednesday and it was delivered to me the next day.

That said I know some people are experiencing delays for theirs who have ordered through Vodafone UK.

I'm wondering if some of the networks have taken on more orders than the actual number of units they've placed with Samsung ?

jackjack1969

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I had the same exact thing happen around the same time. I canceled my order with Tmobile and ordered from Samsung instead. It's supposed to be here Friday but then it just says processing still.

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I had the same exact thing happen around the same time. I canceled my order with Tmobile and ordered from Samsung instead. It's supposed to be here Friday but then it just says processing still.

Even direct from Samsung is significantly delayed.

I ordered mine on Sept 03 and it was delayed 3 weeks and it finally arrived on Sept 27.

Be prepared for a long wait regardless of when it says it will ship by. :(

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Are they shipping out Fedex like usual?If so expect delays. They're having major labor issues currently causing packages to be days late. I own a phone accessory business and my shipment was supposed to be here this Thur now expected not until next Monday.

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Are they shipping out Fedex like usual?If so expect delays. They're having major labor issues currently causing packages to be days late. I own a phone accessory business and my shipment was supposed to be here this Thur now expected not until next Monday.

FedEx Sucks... even WITHOUT the labor shortages/issues. There is an entire website dedicated to how much they suck (search for it).

I sent my N20U back for trade-in and it was supposed to arrive on Mon this week. I was sent a message stating it would be delayed. Then it wasn't delayed, they made it on-time. Then I was told it didn't make it, even through it was on a truck for delivery and it FINALLY made it Tues.