Girls, has anyone changed this hideous band?

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Anyone changed their band yet? Pics please, I'm on the hunt..
I need to "girl" it up a bit more. Thanks!

Not a girl, but I have this leather band and rose gold deployment clasp ready to go.

2014-04-20 16.19.58.jpg

Now someone tell Samsung to ship the #$%^ gold watches.

Seriously, though, look on eBay or Amazon, any 22mm watch band will do, but someone here or on XDA tried a "thick" one and said they couldn't get the spring bars to hold, so I'd avoid anything that's noted as "thick".

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Not a girl, but I have this leather band and rose gold deployment clasp ready to go.

View attachment 113881

Seriously, though, look on eBay or Amazon, any 22mm watch band will do, but someone here or on XDA tried a "thick" one and said they couldn't get the spring bars to hold, so I'd avoid anything that's noted as "thick".

I looked on Amazon for a band but it appears that no matter what band I came across that I liked, that ultimately they all will look "funny" once installed. I am sticking with the stock.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site

View attachment 113881

I have a couple on the way, we'll see how it goes. I read the gold/brown will ship on the 30th. Rose gold is very trendy right now. I personally wear quite a bit of it, but that changes daily.. Men who don't wear other accessories but a watch, can easily wear this one. It just won't match everything as well as the charcoal, for me.

Where did you get this band?

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Update! Here's the leather band I got on eBay, it flushes up exactly and looks really good.

Here's the link to the one I got, find similar if you're interested.. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...Ditem.view%26id%3D151279151065&token=UW57it92

And here are pics...

eqy8ugas.jpg

bamy5e2y.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

JacksonEdwardHarrison

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I have a couple on the way, we'll see how it goes. I read the gold/brown will ship on the 30th. Rose gold is very trendy right now. I personally wear quite a bit of it, but that changes daily.. Men who don't wear other accessories but a watch, can easily wear this one. It just won't match everything as well as the charcoal, for me.

Where did you get this band?

Don't forget rose gold was the Galaxy Gear and Gear 2 is brown gold. Some folks claim they are the same, but I can see a clear difference in Samsung promo photos of each. And why would they change the name of it if it was the same color?

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Rose gold, brown gold.... Tomato, tomahto.... Lol

I'm sure it's discernable, but pretty much the same.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Haha we're not all so judgemental and negative (nor do we all insist on imposing our negative opinions on the forums). I'm pleased to see people posting photos of different bands, whether I like them or not, so cheers to you and everyone else who has posted!

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, haus. Sorry, but
it was just a rude and unnecessary comment, as if I asked for an opinion.

Womp Womp.

For grins, here's another band I got today... Brown, black and this one. I like that I can take the "guy" look down a notch.

4uha4a6e.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch