Post your watch face

Primetimeplaya

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm a noob at this whole custom watch face thing. Is there any place where I can find custom watch faces like the ones in this thread without manipulating files? The last time I was into this, it was with my Pebble. That had a site you could visit for different watch faces.

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm a noob at this whole custom watch face thing. Is there any place where I can find custom watch faces like the ones in this thread without manipulating files? The last time I was into this, it was with my Pebble. That had a site you could visit for different watch faces.
I own a pebble and I haven't run across anything like that for gear... The big clock watch is an app and u can pick what colors u use etc via watch same for watch styler.

So these aren't like hacks they are apps where u pick the background, if u want shortcut, how many, colors etc...

There are a few others I haven't played with but I use these two everyday.
Jump in and play Primetime!

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Watch styler is working much better, I emailed them asking for more icons like, email, calculator, settings wheel, alarm clock, music player, etc. You guys should email, we may get more.

sampson0420

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I really wish watch styler had a way of changing the black and white always on clock face. Oh well, a boy can dream, here is one I made this morning for my Ravens.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 20141207_075804.jpg
    20141207_075804.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 267

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
yes it is.... I'm not sure I understand what u mean problem with ur pictures coming up?

My creations wouldn't always show. I'd have to pick a stock one from the watch and then my creation and it would take a long time and sometimes say disconnect but now it works great. Maybe the update, not sure.

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
When you add the battery do you guys see the charge lighting thingy when you charge it. I see it with other watch faces but not with watch styler?

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
When you add the battery do you guys see the charge lighting thingy when you charge it. I see it with other watch faces but not with watch styler?
I don't typically charge mine and wear it or have it turned on while charging... It charges faster when it is cut off so I give my wrist a rest at those times lol

OverLordOfYou

May 31, 2010
Visit site
View attachment 147519

It seems alot of people don't know how to get a SS of their watch.

UPDATE 20141110 : You can perform a screenshot on the Gear S by clicking the power button AND swiping from left to right.
The screenshot is stored in Gallery. I suppose you could transfer the images via the Gear Manager or MTP from the PC.

[UPDATED REVIEW] Galaxy Gear S use after 2 w… | Samsung Gear S | XDA Forums
I did a video in English for this feature

How to take screenshot With Gear S
http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=469450
How to take screenshot With Gear S