Question about nike+

mkraft3003

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
For those that have used it while running, does the display stay on the entire time so you can see distance, time? While in the nike+ app is the display configurable so you can pick what items to display? Lastly, anyone replacing a Garmin running watch with this?

brandonh1

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
For those that have used it while running, does the display stay on the entire time so you can see distance, time? While in the nike+ app is the display configurable so you can pick what items to display? Lastly, anyone replacing a Garmin running watch with this?
No the display times out. No options for configuring what is displayed, you get distance. Also, no audio updates on splits, pace, etc. Very basic at this point, but it is a start.

denilsonsantos

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I received I S Health update last Saturday. After it I ran 5 miles (again with Garmin and S) and I felt S much more accurate. Garmin showed 5 miles with gear s 5.1 . So I think I can sell my Garmin now. Heart beat also had 3 bmp difference.

BTW nike+ remains not accurate. After 1 mile the difference was 0.2... not good - much room for software improvement

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Tried Nike plus for last time today. Ten mile run. Fenix 2 showed ten. Nike plus showed 12.3. runtastic pro showed 9.5.

On another ten mile over the weekend s health heart rate greatly inaccurate over the course of the run when. Compared to Garmin h r m plus.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Does runtastic work with the watch solo? I have used runtastic for years and I'd pay $300 for this watch to go without my Note for my runs and bike rides.

Also important because runtastic syncs with myfitnesspal, which I use a lot.

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Does runtastic work with the watch solo? I have used runtastic for years and I'd pay $300 for this watch to go without my Note for my runs and bike rides.

Also important because runtastic syncs with myfitnesspal, which I use a lot.
As of right now. No.

Could happen though.