Gear S2 Classic LTE and Apple Music support

Gui0313

May 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I just changed over to a S7 Edge and had an Apple Watch before, I was interested in getting a Samsung Gear S2 with LTE mainly because I love the functionality to go on a run/exercise without needing to take my phone with me.

I use Apple Music as my streaming service, can the gear s2 run Apple Music as an APP since it is on my s7 edge? Or can I at least transfer downloaded playlists to the watch? I have a lot of music on Apple Music as does my family.

Thanks!

Up Down

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I just changed over to a S7 Edge and had an Apple Watch before, I was interested in getting a Samsung Gear S2 with LTE mainly because I love the functionality to go on a run/exercise without needing to take my phone with me.

I use Apple Music as my streaming service, can the gear s2 run Apple Music as an APP since it is on my s7 edge? Or can I at least transfer downloaded playlists to the watch? I have a lot of music on Apple Music as does my family.

Thanks!

I do not know about the classic, and apple music in particular. I do know that I have been able to send music from my s7 edge to my s2. Once you are connected to the s2 using the samsung gear app, there is an option to "send content to gear".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87