Everything is green and black after update!

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
I just got an update on my phone idk if its called gingerbread or what but everything is now green and black, I've tried uninstalling the tutorial and it keeps coming back when I restart. How can I get it completly off? And also does anyone kno of a reliable sms and mms texting service threw the market that has a privacy box with password on it? I've already tried handcent and that gotext app and both are garbage. Thanks

nerdyperdy

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
i laughed when i saw this post.... no offence

I think I laughed at both or all 3 of his post..funny stuff..lol

No offense either, but man it was funny.

But yea..green and black is the default color scheme for GB. It can proll be changed if you make a theme but idk.

Side note: ooooo snap...deja vu

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Glad the 2 of you got a good laugh but not everyone "knows" everything there is about droid phones. That's the point of this forum right? For people who need help? Glad the two of you could "help" you both seem like a pompus ass. Oh and I'm not a man, I'm a women.

K... thanks and have a wonderful evening

blackjaguar25

Thunderbolter
Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Glad the 2 of you got a good laugh but not everyone "knows" everything there is about droid phones. That's the point of this forum right? For people who need help? Glad the two of you could "help" you both seem like a pompus ass. Oh and I'm not a man, I'm a women.

K... thanks and have a wonderful evening

*woman. :D

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

tentonbricks

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Ey dude if this is how you entertain your self have fun, but I'm 23 got better things to do.

Calm down now. It was friendly joking. Most people assume that if you're hanging around in a geeky forum like this that you're a guy (statistics would support that assumption), and a name like holland82908italy doesn't really give many clues about your sex.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty