What are you playing?

Danv1369

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
The Nvidia Shield Tablet is a gaming tablet. So what are you currently playing?
I am actively playing the following
Installed Games:
Doom BFG (playing first half of Doom 2)
8 Ball Pool
GRID games:
DiRT Showdown

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm paying Trine 2, Shadowgun and Riptide GP on my Shield Tablet. On my Shield portable I'm playing those same games plus Dead Trigger, AVP (Alien vs. Predator) Evolution, Dead Trigger 2, Riptide GP2, the Sonic game that came with it and a few others... I'm pretty far into Shadowgun on the Portable...

I tried out N.O.V.A. 3 on the Tablet cause it has a glitch on the Portable that makes it impossible to play. The problem with playing it on the Tablet was it just takes up so much of the internal memory... So I uninstalled it. Also played a little Modern Combat 5 on the Tablet which was great but uninstalled it again to free up memory....

I have an SD card (16GB)... But its my understanding that you can't store games on it. I'm not comfortable breaking up the separate files of the games and storing part on SD and part on internal storage...

I really wish they'd port N.O.V.A. 1 AND 2 to Android!!! I loved N.O.V.A. 1 on my first iPad. That was the OG iPad...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

tflash

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm streaming X-com from my PC using Splashtop while using the stylus for virtual mouse controls.

I have the controller, and tried to get into 'console' (controller) games, but I just don't feel the love.
I don't get how I'm supposed to precisely control proportional inputs (joysticks) with my thumbs.
Mouse ok, PC joystick ok, trackball ok, but thumbstick, no.

Where do you suppose the expression "All thumbs" came from?

Danv1369

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I have an SD card (16GB)... But its my understanding that you can't store games on it. I'm not comfortable breaking up the separate files of the games and storing part on SD and part on internal storage...

After you install the game you can transfer it to the SD card if the developer allows it. I have never had any issues doing this and have a 64GB memory card on order so I can do this.

Danv1369

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm streaming X-com from my PC using Splashtop while using the stylus for virtual mouse controls.

I have the controller, and tried to get into 'console' (controller) games, but I just don't feel the love.
I don't get how I'm supposed to precisely control proportional inputs (joysticks) with my thumbs.
Mouse ok, PC joystick ok, trackball ok, but thumbstick, no.

Where do you suppose the expression "All thumbs" came from?

Funny its the complete opposite for me. I grew up on consoles and cannot play computer games without a console style gamepad.

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
After you install the game you can transfer it to the SD card if the developer allows it. I have never had any issues doing this and have a 64GB memory card on order so I can do this.
Cool!! I didn't know that! I'll give it a try...

It'll be sweet if that works for NOVA 3/which takes up at least a couple of gigs I believe. Thanks for the tip!

:)

Sent from my DROID Turbo (Breaking the Speed Limit of the Internet)...

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
At the moment Dragonfall (finished Shadowrun Returns recently).

Also Trine2, Galaxy On Fire2, and via grid Brutal Legend.

Posted via the Android Central App

Danv1369

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a fun racing game that is not played through Grid? I have been playing DiRT Showdown but the lag is annoying. Its my internet not the Grid service causing the issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty