admin.androidcentral.com taking too long on Android device.

Autolooper

Dec 13, 2019
Visit site
Trying to access admin.androidcentral,com leads me to an "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT" error message.

On PC, the site takes a while, but eventually loads.

Last edited:

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I've had the same issue on my pc with Microsoft Edge, my Android tablet with both Brave Browser and Chrome, and both my phones, one running both Chrome and Brave Browser, the other just Chrome. They are all working perfectly with everything else. The Android Central site itself loads fine, but the forums themselves either time out, or partially load the main forum screen after a perpetual wait, then time out if I try to load anything else. Then suddenly, like today, they're working lightning fast again.

I've only been able to access the forums for 3 days out of the last week :( I've done everything possible on my end to verify there's no issues... and there isn't. I hope they don't suddenly shut the forums down with no warning for financial reasons, I've been through that before with other sites, and after investing years making friends and connecting with a site that really sucks.

I also noticed that imore, Windows Central, Crackberry and the other sites can no longer be accessed from here... it appears you have to do an individual web search for each site and pull them up to access them? And you can't access Android Central from their sites? I was able to go to the Windows Central forums with no problems while the Android Central forums weren't working ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

If the forums go down for good and I don't get a chance to say goodbye, in the dying words of Captain James T. Kirk in Star Trek Generations.. "It was fun" :D :p ;)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I've had the same issue on my pc with Microsoft Edge, my Android tablet with both Brave Browser and Chrome, and both my phones, one running both Chrome and Brave Browser, the other just Chrome. They are all working perfectly with everything else. The Android Central site itself loads fine, but the forums themselves either time out, or partially load the main forum screen after a perpetual wait, then time out if I try to load anything else. Then suddenly, like today, they're working lightning fast again.

I've only been able to access the forums for 3 days out of the last week :( I've done everything possible on my end to verify there's no issues... and there isn't. I hope they don't suddenly shut the forums down with no warning for financial reasons, I've been through that before with other sites, and after investing years making friends and connecting with a site that really sucks.

I also noticed that imore, Windows Central, Crackberry and the other sites can no longer be accessed from here... it appears you have to do an individual web search for each site and pull them up to access them? And you can't access Android Central from their sites? I was able to go to the Windows Central forums with no problems while the Android Central forums weren't working ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

If the forums go down for good and I don't get a chance to say goodbye, in the dying words of Captain James T. Kirk in Star Trek Generations.. "It was fun" :D ;)
Under manage your account u should see when u scroll down links to other sites?