[Question] Why I cannot post a thread about my new Android game I developed?

SpeedyMemory

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Dear the Admin,

Why I cannot post a thread about my new Android game I developed?
I'm new here and it doesn't allow me to post a thread that includes description and link about my new Android game?
The system tells me that I need to have 10 posts before I can post a link. But what I need to do? I don't want to post 'spam' posts in order to reach the 10 post :(

Thanks,
Robert

Last edited:

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I agree you should avoid spamming in order to meet a minimum requirement. Almost every app thread that goes up after breaking into double digit posts get challenged. In cases like that, the 10 posts and the app thread all detract from the forums.

As a new member of the forums there is a 10 post minimum requirement rule in place in order to post working links. We ask that you make 10 meaningful posts in the forums and not simple replies. We want our members to enjoy their experience here at Android Central and feel this is a simple request to be able to post links.

The red flags that generally indicate meaningless are: Very little time between posts, very short posts, all posts in one section, such as the development area. Take your time, explore the forums, make some connections and when you're established as a contributing member, then we'd love to see what you've created.

The insight that developers can provide into troubleshooting device/app compatibility issues, etc is potentially very valuable to the community. Please spend a few days participating in the rest of the forums, and then posting about your personally developed apps can be be done within the guidelines found here: Rules & Policies - Mobile Nations Forums

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to any of the moderators via PM and we'll be glad to help you get started. If you are looking for an opportunity to help other members, this may be a good place to begin: Ask a Question - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com. Otherwise you can find the section for a device you have and want to share experiences about, etc.

SpeedyMemory

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for this detailed comment.
This forum really seems has a high quality contents.
Ok. I will wait by posting my app, till I will participate in some meaningful posts.
Thanks you :)
Robert

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87