anyone else have the issue since updating to N? I dont get the little green box bottom right to post, i do get it for creating a thread. Im doing this from my PC, kinda annoyed. I uninstalled the app, reinstalled and also installed the AC forum app...nothing works. Only happened after i updated to N. Was searching threads but couldnt find similar question, didnt want to create a new thread but its driving me nuts.
    08-29-2016 03:03 PM
    Android Central
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=2557nVy9
    This is what I'm using, and I'm on the 7.0 release build. Haven't had a problem posting comments to articles, but I don't use that app to post to the forums - I use Tapatalk
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=4eOqEftb
    08-29-2016 06:20 PM
    Just for the heck of it I fired up the AC app and am using it to post to this thread - seems to be working ok.
    08-29-2016 06:23 PM
    anyone else have the issue since updating to N? I dont get the little green box bottom right to post.
    BTW, I don't see a little green box, but when I tap on a post that I want to reply to I do get this - YMMV.
    Attached Images
    08-29-2016 06:29 PM
    BTW, I don't see a little green box, but when I tap on a post that I want to reply to I do get this - YMMV.
    Ohhhh thank you!! I feel so embarrassed, I got so used to looking for that green box and didn't even try touching on the post...duh!! Thanks a lot.

I was really confused because the WPC Android app still had to box on bottom right. Meh.
    08-29-2016 09:01 PM
    Glad this is sorted for ya. Feel free to reach out to me direct if you have any problems or concerns!
    09-02-2016 09:44 AM
    I discovered this work around by accident, but my replies don't seem to be showing up--or even being listed as a participated thread. I wonder if this will even register.
    09-05-2016 10:46 AM
    Weird, so this did...but my two comments in the Motorola section of the forums have not.
    09-05-2016 10:48 AM
    @NightFire - yep, looks like your posts showed up just fine Let me know if you run into any snags in the Motorola section. Which forum in particular are you trying to post to?
    09-06-2016 09:42 AM