Show us your photos.

N_LaRUE

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
This thread appears to have died. I guess not many people have the Xperia 1 or whatever. Anyway just some night shots.

This is Versailles fountains at night.

DSC_0012-01.jpg

DSC_0023-01.jpg

DSC_0051-01.jpg

DSC_0049-01.jpg

DSC_0031-01.jpg

DSC_0036-01.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BEaRebel

HarryQ

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Thank you. It's good to know that the manual setting works well. I'm looking to replace my LG V20. I like the manual function on the LG and also like the wide-angle lens on the V20. So far, the Xperia is the leading candidate to replace the V20.
Again, great shots!

N_LaRUE

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Thank you. It's good to know that the manual setting works well. I'm looking to replace my LG V20. I like the manual function on the LG and also like the wide-angle lens on the V20. So far, the Xperia is the leading candidate to replace the V20.
Again, great shots!

If you want RAW photos you can use Open Camera. Sony's standard camera app doesn't do RAW.

You might find a GCam port as well but I'm personally happy with Sony's camera.

I personally like the photos I get from the Xperia 1 but it never seems to come up much when they do camera tests. People seem to like a 'certain' type of picture.

Personally, I'd rather get a proper picture and then edit it then get something edited by camera software to look a certain way. But that's me and I think I'm the odd one.

HarryQ

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Again,thank you.
You and I share the same picture philosophy.
I too would rather have a correct picture than something that has been edited by camera software.
So now, there are two odd ones!
Harry

Reactions: BEaRebel