Android 10 is Here Xperia 10 Ireland

djeire84

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Finally after near a year of waiting Android 10 has finally came to my Xperia 10.

Too early to say what has improved but some new additions have been implemented. Such as the new gesture feature you can have it set to normal swipe up, the three buttons on homescreen back, home and close and the new way is swipe up, left and right. I personally use the swipe up old way.
New and improved settings menu with colourful circles for each menu item reminiscent of windows phone 8.

New battery options for stamina mode when it's switched on the battery icon goes red so thats a bit annoying because you think your battery is low and it isn't.

The way I updated my phone was this: I had a notification in the support app saying I had an update but when I went to System update I was shown that I had all updates for my phone along with the latest sync information. So I plugged in my phone in my PC via the USB and updated that way.

**Remember always back up your phone before you update so that data and such won't get lost**

Éire 💖

Attachments

• 1335.jpg
    1335.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: