Who’s interested in the XA2?

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
So, is anyone planning on getting one? It looks good on paper, especially in comparison to the XA1, and it has a fingerprint sensor, which is a first (as I understand it) in the US for Sony.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I am on Ultra. Since Sony Announced it continues to support update to 2020. That's basically a two years cycle for me.

Most OEM will dropped after 1 year.

Jonathanmr7

Jul 15, 2017
Visit site
i have pre order a black one...(No red love today sony :( ) have a Redmi note 4 but wanted a mid tier little device... hope looks and feels good on my hand!

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Seen the ultra dual SIM intl version on eBay from seller "nevermsrp" for $419.00.
Wish T-Mobile would get the ultra so I could upgrade my phone.

Jonathanmr7

Jul 15, 2017
Visit site
well i think im gonna get it tomorrow! so fast arriving on Costa Rica! the great thing about this is, i can return the phone if i do not like it or if there is something better at the MWC :) so ill keep update guys

Jonathanmr7

Jul 15, 2017
Visit site
Got mine yesterday. So far so good on every front. Good battery life, good camera, good display.

Got mine today! cant say something bcuz havent use it... but damn looks pretty and yeah feels good on my hand, not like my Redmi note 4... but hey i have receive an update from sony but cant see nothing online or her support page 216MB and hey u have remove the film plastic?

Jonathanmr7

Jul 15, 2017
Visit site
Im here again... what i can say? I LOVE THIS PHONE!! thursday receive a second update and now the battery works better(and hey they was working good but now better!) works so good on every im using it! cant say much about pictures bcuz i dont take much pictures but its a lot better compared to my xiaomi redmi note 4 (of course their price tag are different so this is something obvious) im looking some red case and a good screen fill or tempered glass but it seems everyone on amazon its a bad quality, sorry for no posting pics of the phone or some shots...

mamawM

May 17, 2010
Visit site
i got this phone a week and a half ago. my first sony phone. so far i'm really liking it, much more than i expected to. just wish there was more activity here in this forum. there are some things i'm having to firgure out for myself.

acezfilms

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I think it's a great phone so far. Installed some BlackBerry software cause that's where I came from. I got the silver design and it looks great. I also wish this forum was more active. There aren't a lot of reviews on YouTube, either.

spacemanZ10

Apr 21, 2018
Visit site
Do you have any issues with blackberry hub? I installed it on my XA1 ultra after coming from bb10. I find battery on this phone awful but it says hub uses a lot. Wondering wether to try deleting it? Don't want to as I love the hub.

OrangeSpice

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
We have a super sexy black one and are very happy with it. Feels great to hold, the camera is good, battery is good. Seems to run most games fine and the audio and screen display is just fine. Really have no complaints at all ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy