Z1s and Good for Enterprise

Bkr11

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I have two instances of Good for Enterprise right now - one on my Z1s and the other on my Lumia 1520. My Lumia 1520, my old Lumia 1020, and my former Droid Razr all worked relatively well with Good, with emails coming in relatively promptly and overall sync functionality. My 1520, which I swap back and forth between, is working quite well right now...very prompt.

On my Z1s it is almost unbearable. Constant dropped connections, emails coming in hours late, and overall poor functionality. I reached out to our IT group and they've checked everything on their end, so it seems it's my phone.

Is anybody else running Good on a Z1s, and if so are you having similar issues? Trying to isolate as much as possible before I reach out to good.

Good Technology

Hargoth

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Could it be the power savings mode you have set? On the Z1s it will turn off all WiFi and radio data when suspended.

I fiddled with my power savings a bit for my use, but I do not have 'good'.

Posted via Android Central App

DavyPaul

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
I've just had the authorization PIN from my company. Xperia Z2 Tablet.
Gets almost all the way through the setup page then 'accuses' my Z2 of being 'rooted', which it is NOT. 4.4.2 'kitkat' variant.
how can it not run out of the box?
I will try it on my Z1 compact, but I wanted to use it on the tablet, as I get more 'real-estate'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty