NFL 2010 Playoffs.

R

Roy Aguilera

That was a great performance. Hope the same Viking team shows up next week. One game away from the Super Bowl.

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I don't mind the Vikings.. but Dallas lost today because of Tony Romo..

Granted the defense didn't play great but in the 2nd half I think they realized the offense was never going to do anything.

Now I'm pulling for the Vikes to win it all, but even if they lose I hope the Saints win in the SB.. Can't stand the Colts or the Jets.

And lastly, I just hope Jerry Jones wakes up tomorrow morning realizing Tony Romo stinks and he needs to get someone in there that doesn't turn the ball over and takes the game seriously. I swear, ever since Tony got with Jessica Simpson, he has not taken the game nearly as serious as he should.

R

Roy Aguilera

I agree Tony Romo, single handedly blew the game. I also noticed that the d-fence gave up, noticing that nothing was happening on offense.

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
yes the only one that matters. i dunno, i think if minn can get a lead on the saints,they can control the tempo. if they control the tempo,they win. plus the d line for minn are beastly, they will tear brees up.

R

Roy Aguilera

The NFC will win it all. Would be funny if the Jets get to the SB though.

chris45577

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
droidweasel you must be retarted. The saints are gonna smash the vikings just like they did the cardinals. And there's no way in hell the vikings defensive line will even touch brees. The vikings suck and you'll know that when the saints beat their asses 35-14. If the vikings even score that much. My bet is that the saints get atleast 2 interceptions. And after their done kicking the vikings asses they'll go smash the colts in the superbowl.

R

Roy Aguilera

DroidWeasel, please do not respond to this guys post. Lets keep it civil.

R

Roy Aguilera

Trent Dilfer said that the Cowboys would walk all over the Vikings and he was wrong. Now he is saying that the Saints will. With his track record for picking teams that lose. I think the Vikings have a great chance.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I know I'm more excited for the NFC Championship game then I will be for the Super Bowl. Who ever wins will be my pick in the SB. But you guys have to admit hockey is a much better sport ; )