Epic 4G = No Epic Deals

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
What's up with Sprint. I was shocked when I saw the Vibrant for first $150, than $100, then 1?. Now Verizon announced it's launch day buy one get one free offer. So where is sprint at with it's deals??? Yes I know the Epic is the best of Galaxy S but come on SERIOUSLY!

Q-fugee

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
If you go to a store and badger them about this, they whip out a ready-made chart showing the two-year cost of the phone over the contract life. With the lower monthly fees you come out ahead with Sprint. Plus, they have lower early-term fees and one-year upgrades for some customers.

All of the third-party retailers are cheaper than the company stores, because they take their comission and apply part of it to the phone price. Online, like Amazon or Newegg, is usually way cheaper than the company stores.

Not defending one way or another, but that's how Sprint works.

--Qfg

whippingboy

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Sprint rarely does deals on newish phones. - and yes compare contracts- and over the 2 years you SAVE over $600... compared to other carriers- so you could buy more than 2 epics with the money saved...not to mention- get a better (IMHO) phone in the process.

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
All of the third-party retailers are cheaper than the company stores...

I would say that does not apply to the Best Buy stores all the time, often times I see the sprint phone prices there higher than Radio Shack or Sprint.com at least where I live.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty