Vote Android! Sprint Mobile Platform Focus Survey

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I just voted :) Android is up to 31% - keep voting, WebOS is still winning at 66%! (make sure you click sign in on the top right of the page or else you can't vote)

@OP - do you mind if I change the title of your thread to include "Vote for Android"?

jerseykat1

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Seriously palm! People still buy palm phones? Android is the way to go. Sprint just needs more andriod devices. There is no reason motorola can't port there phone on vzw to sprint, they are both cdma networks.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Seriously palm! People still buy palm phones? Android is the way to go. Sprint just needs more andriod devices. There is no reason motorola can't port there phone on vzw to sprint, they are both cdma networks.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

The reason Motorola can't port to Sprint is because they signed on the dotted line :eek:

dchawk81

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Why do they feel they have to focus on anything? It's not like they make the platforms. They should just get good handsets on each platform and let us decide at the time of purchase.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Why do they feel they have to focus on anything? It's not like they make the platforms. They should just get good handsets on each platform and let us decide at the time of purchase.

Because focusing on Android means getting the better phones out of the batch that the manufacturers make - we were lucky enough to get the only Galaxy S phone with a keyboard, front flash, etc. Don't you want the pick of the litter for the Galaxy S2 phones? Or maybe Sprint could get an agreement with Moto for the Droid series whenever Verizon's contract is up.

dchawk81

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Because focusing on Android means getting the better phones out of the batch that the manufacturers make - we were lucky enough to get the only Galaxy S phone with a keyboard, front flash, etc. Don't you want the pick of the litter for the Galaxy S2 phones? Or maybe Sprint could get an agreement with Moto for the Droid series whenever Verizon's contract is up.
I wouldn't want any OS to monopolize any carrier. If I get frustrated with Android, I don't want my only upgrade/replacement options to also be Android. I'd have to leave Sprint and bear the associated costs of doing so.

Your argument/issue is hardware, not software.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't want any OS to monopolize any carrier. If I get frustrated with Android, I don't want my only upgrade/replacement options to also be Android. I'd have to leave Sprint and bear the associated costs of doing so.

Your argument/issue is hardware, not software.

This is just a survey for focus - Sprint will always offers variety, they have to to stay competitive.

Sent by a little green robot