Lowest Price You've Seen for the Epic

Kikoshi

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I actually wrote to them to ask what this means:

"Items that are not returnable

AmazonWireless does not accept returns of the following items:
* Any product that indicates use or damage by the customer "

Basically, if it doesn't look "like new" when they get it back, they won't take it.

The penalty for canceling your contract (or getting canceled by Sprint for nonpayment) within 181 days is $250.

Oy..darn rules.. so then in a way getting the phone's Careplan which is 7dollars is worth it then? I mean, why would i want to return it? :p

no more pre ?? lol

and what is BB?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Amazon did have a steal, I think it was one day only special back about a month ago. It was for new customers only $99.99, with free activation and free 2 day shipping!!

Sammy & Amazon must have talked a sweet deal to each other for that one...

Next best deal I've seen was $150 since then.

BTW, Before you rush over to Amazon to see if they have any sweet deals going they still don't offer upgrades/adding new lines at Amazon. New customers and purchases without contract only.

Last edited:

MikeEx

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Gentlemen; Radioshack has a deal for $179 w/renewal

edit: whoops, thanks mod.

Just did a price match from bestbuy. $70 back in my pocket.

Last edited:

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm considering getting the Epic, but I am wondering where the price of $179 is coming from for RS? Their online price is $179, but the in store price is $219. My experience with price matching at Best Buy is that they have to see a print ad showing a different price. I don't think a Best Buy store will price match radioshack.com.

MikeEx

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm considering getting the Epic, but I am wondering where the price of $179 is coming from for RS? Their online price is $179, but the in store price is $219. My experience with price matching at Best Buy is that they have to see a print ad showing a different price. I don't think a Best Buy store will price match radioshack.com.

I came in telling them the $219 price; I didn't have an ad with me or anything.
My local best buy called radioshack to confirm.
They ended up saying it was $179 store price and rolled with it. :cool:

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38