I found this thread in the EVO forum, but no one there came up with an answer.

Is there a way to change the default 'save to folder' after taking pics or movies? If these go straight to a dropbox folder, syncing that media out of the phone would be quick and easy.
    12-22-2010 12:54 PM
    This might help better answer your question. It from the Dropbox forums tips and tricks.
    Android Dropbox Tips & Tricks Dropbox Forums
    12-22-2010 01:20 PM
    Great tips, but it didn't quite address the original question.

Another way to solve this would be an app that can be set to automatically move files from the default DCIM folder to the dropbox folder.

I have another snag. Any new files created in the dropbox cache folder on the phone do not autmatically upload, only edited files that already exist on the dropbox server. You have to manually upload them.
    12-22-2010 02:48 PM
    PizPlz just updated their app, and you can set it to automatically sync to Dropbox. I love it!

Now, how can I change the red camera button on my Droid X to launch PicPlz instead of the normal camera app?
    01-25-2011 07:59 PM
    I got Titanium media sync that works almost like a desktop dropbox client. So far, I only use it to auto-upload my phone pics to dropbox, but works like a charm!
    It has settings that limit when it scans the sync folders. Just set it to only scan and sync when plugged in to maximize battery life.
    04-01-2011 09:38 PM