email question...

2kidz

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
can anybody tell me why it is that everytime i go to open certain emails from businesses (macy's, ny&co., etc) i always get a BIG blue 'Sorry!' message that reads "the application email (process com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" and i then have to click on the 'force close' button! what does this mean and why is it happening?

2kidz

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
can anybody tell me why it is that everytime i go to open certain emails from businesses (macy's, ny&co., etc) i always get a BIG blue 'Sorry!' message that reads "the application email (process com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" and i then have to click on the 'force close' button! what does this mean and why is it happening?

...i also sometimes get error messages referring to certain sites being 'android native' and then making me go to the market for a paid app of 'tapatalk'! what is all this stuff about? i would try to google and get my own answers but i wouldnt even know how to start to input my questions into google so i am relying on u guys for your infinite wisdom...thank u in advance...