disable headset button

thebullfrog

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
is there any way to disable the headset button? something. is jacked up wth my headphones and it keeps tripping off a press of the button when i bump the cord at the connector. constantly redialing people when im trying to listen to pandora gets a bit old lol.

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
is there any way to disable the headset button? something. is jacked up wth my headphones and it keeps tripping off a press of the button when i bump the cord at the connector. constantly redialing people when im trying to listen to pandora gets a bit old lol.

A bluetooth stereo headset with call capability, would eliminate bumping of the cord at the connector, and damaging the headset jack.....

Reactions: Mrhotsteppa

thebullfrog

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
yeah but not worth it when I can live with it till I get around to grabbing another cheap set of ear buds, just gotta be careful not call someone halfway thru jamming to "carry on wayward son" lol. My only other headphones are sennheisers that the phone cant even power. It not a big deal, just irritating and was hoping there was a quick simple solution.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty