If you got your phone on day one, today is last day to return it.

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Just a friendly reminder. Sprint has a 14-day return policy. Today is day 14. I've read old posts where people count wrong, assuming that if they got their phone on a Thursday, they had until two Thursdays from that date. I could be wrong, but just to be safe, here's your notice.

I can NOT imagine someone wanting to return this phone, but just in case...

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I know that I for one won't be returning mine. In my opinion the Galaxy Note II is the best all-in-one device on the market today. Sorry LG Intuition!

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I know that I for one won't be returning mine. In my opinion the Galaxy Note II is the best all-in-one device on the market today. Sorry LG Intuition!

I definitely agree with this. Besides, what would you trade it for? Everything else is inferior compared to it.

from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

BillJr106

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I brought mine back today... but not for a refund, for a new one. Mine started acting up and wasnt able to return to original functionality. 14 day exchange and I got a new one in the box and everything is great.

abdnach

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Anyone experience dark shots on their screen when watching a video and the background is dark?

from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

I think you meant "spots" not "shots" and yes... this is a negative of Amoled screens. The spot is a screen burn in. No idea how it happens or if it goes away but I have one large spot on my GS3 and it gets annoying. On black screens, it is darker than everything else but on white screens, it has a blue shade.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non