Camera Crashing!

popologuy

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Went to Disneyland today. My phone camera started crashing. I had to take the battery out 8 or 9 times! I even uninstalled Fast Burst Pro, but the stock camera kept freezing.

Got home reinstalled Fast Burst and was able to recreate the problem.

Anybody else having this problem? Need help!

popologuy

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Fast burst is also an extremely fast camera, virtually instantaneous shots as soon as you press the shutter button.

I noticed that my 100 fast burst photos were being stored in the phone camera app gallery, although I had specified that all pics be stored on my external sd card. I moved those fast burst pics to the sd card and so far, I have not been able to reproduce the phone camera crash.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Funny this came back up because I was thinking about the problem. Well not so much the problem but when you said it saves internally no matter what.

I think that is intentional. The sdcard is simply not fast enough, even with the fastest card, to keep up with saving the images. It word of rash all the time. Writing to the internal memory is like ten billion times faster.... Ok maybe not quite that fast but you get the point

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
piizzadude is on to something. Even if you set the stock camera to save to the external SD card, the burst mode are saved internally. So would definitely try that.