Wirefly Order now says PROCESSING!

SkyEpic

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Mine is on the truck too. I got two day shipping, so maybe that's why it's coming on Saturday. For people upgrading their phone, I don't know about the activation. But I'm coming from Verizon and the Epic is already activated (it automatically activated yesterday, which cut off my Verizon service. I need a phone!)

Similar here, just switched from AT&T to Sprint for the unlimited data. Speaking of which, just got my phone delivered!

michaeljc70

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I got my phone. Beautiful screen and thin. Wirefly enclosed something that says to call a # to activate (it is a renewal of a contract). I have been on hold forever and there is no menu option for activation. This sucks. Waiting for a customer service rep and it keeps saying they are experiencing high call volume.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I got my phone. Beautiful screen and thin. Wirefly enclosed something that says to call a # to activate (it is a renewal of a contract). I have been on hold forever and there is no menu option for activation. This sucks. Waiting for a customer service rep and it keeps saying they are experiencing high call volume.
just try the chat support

anon(22913)

May 16, 2010
Visit site

Yep, I was on hold for awhile, just don't hang up.

Hunan

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
My phone shows delivery for Tuesday. But, Wirefly activated it and ported my number from Verizon today! So I have no service until Tuesday. I did a long chat with Wirefly trying to get some dollars refunded as compensation. They would not do it, only offered a bluetooth headset or leather case. I took the case. But since they have no case yet for the Touch, I may never see it.

mfsanso

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I assume they're filling orders by sequential order number...what order numbers have been filled already? I ordered Friday evening and got #354274613. I can't frickin wait for this upgrade from my Moment...talk about an upgrade!

mfsanso

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I just got my tracking number - they were quick! I ordered Friday Night and here it is, next business day and it's being shipped. I'll wait until the phone is here, on, and working before I rant and rave too much...

pathtologos

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm going crazy. My phone is supposed to arrive tomorrow but it's been sitting in Hagerstown, MD for almost 4 DAYS!!! I'm in S. Florida. How the hell is it supposed to make it down here by tomorrow if its been shipped "ground."

If I don't get this device tomorrow, I am going to cry....lol:'(

mfsanso

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm going crazy. My phone is supposed to arrive tomorrow but it's been sitting in Hagerstown, MD for almost 4 DAYS!!! I'm in S. Florida. How the hell is it supposed to make it down here by tomorrow if its been shipped "ground."

If I don't get this device tomorrow, I am going to cry....lol:'(

HA! I'm in Boston and mine's in Beltsville MD. Go figure they ship the phones headed south from their norther branch and the phones headed north from their southern branch...ah well, this time next week and we'll be grinning from ear to ear!

mrnd23

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue. but then suddenly the tracking refreshed late last night showing the package was actually moving even though they kept showing on their website as Hagerstown, MD. so maybe its an online tracking issue. you might wanna give fedex a quick call.
Unfortunately my phone has reached the local fedex office so should be out for delivery tomorrow but i have to head out of town for work for 3 days so wont get to see my new baby till Friday night. Damn you employment!!! :p

mfsanso

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately my phone has reached the local fedex office so should be out for delivery tomorrow but i have to head out of town for work for 3 days so wont get to see my new baby till Friday night. Damn you employment!!! :p

Ouch! I just checked mine and now its in Hagerstown MD too...I'm excited to see it move but now a little skeptical of where it has moved too. Hopefully everyone will have their "new babies" before this weekend! Good luck!

mfsanso

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Bad luck strikes again. I purchased my phone on my wife's line of eligibility intending on switching the lines once the phone was activated (classic buddy upgrade) but wirefly specifically doesn't allow this in their terms and conditions. They track the ESNs on the phones they sell and for the first 181 days, you can't change the line of service on the phone. I called up Sprint and they said my best option is to return the wirefly phone and then buy one at Best Buy or Sprint (online or in store).

I'm glad I caught this minor detail now and not after I had the thing in my hand. It will be easier to return a box than it would have been to have to repackage everything and say goodbye. Anyway, wirefly has free return shipping and 100% refunds for all unopened/undamaged items and after speaking with India, wirefly will reset my wife's line of credit once the receive the phone back. What a pain.

In the end, it's only going to cost me time (likely a week) and not $500 extra dollars (the penalty for violating the terms and conditions - pay full price for the phone).

mrnd23

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
My bad luck struck too. I left home yesterday at 2pm to fly for work and my phone got delivered at 3pm. and it got automatically activated today. SO now i am without my cell phone and the new epic is sitting in my rental office still in the fedex package. :(

mfsanso

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
My bad luck struck too. I left home yesterday at 2pm to fly for work and my phone got delivered at 3pm. and it got automatically activated today. SO now i am without my cell phone and the new epic is sitting in my rental office still in the fedex package. :(

Bummer! 1 lousy hour! At least you get to play with it this weekend...I have to wait for FedEx to return my phone to wirefly so I can call and rest my wife's eligibility before I can go to a store (or get one overnighted from Sprint). I may not get mine until mid-late next week...

Let me know what you think of it! I'm dying to get one! What are you upgrading from?