Camera settings - which is the best one?

handsomeprince#AC

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello folks. I just got the S2 and am loving it so far...so for those that are waiting to get it...dont :).

I wanted to know which settings should I set 'resolution' and 'image quality' to for sending pics to blackberry devices...which settings will be optimal?

Minx

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I have sent all different sized pictures to a blackberry curve and iphone and they were all received no problem and they all looked fantastic. My default is the 6.5 mp setting and the everything else is auto. The blink detect is off (takes time to make sure everyone is open eyed) the anti shake is on, auto focus and single shot shooting mode.
Though I LOVE the panoramic in shooting mode. It tracks the subject across the picture. Good for movement.
If I take pictures in low light I crank up the ISO.

I really only change the sizing and resolution for pictures I want to blow up or print.

Videos are a different issue. I have to use the MMS setting for videos I want to text. Otherwise I use the video trimmer to snip it down to an size that will work.

foogle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
The carton mode is very cool also. Pictures turns out just like that Charles Schwab commerical. I wish the photo editor or camcorder can do that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty