Great deal: Samsung Desktop Dock & Car Mount for $18

Coop1979

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to djjr50, I found out about this deal in another thread, but figured it deserves its own so that more people can get in on it.

At AT&T stores right now you can get the Infuse 4G Car Cradle for $17.50 and the Desktop Dock for $0.50 if you buy them both together. I just came back from my local AT&T store and am very happy to report that the E4GT fits both units wonderfully. As djjr50 mentioned in another thread, there are some gaps at the corners because of the Infuse's more squared-off corners, but it's barely noticeable.

Great deal - go check out your local AT&T store now! And enjoy their face when they ask for your cell phone # and you say, "Oh, I don't have an AT&T account."

BMIC50

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to djjr50, I found out about this deal in another thread, but figured it deserves its own so that more people can get in on it.

At AT&T stores right now you can get the Infuse 4G Car Cradle for $17.50 and the Desktop Dock for $0.50 if you buy them both together. I just came back from my local AT&T store and am very happy to report that the E4GT fits both units wonderfully. As djjr50 mentioned in another thread, there are some gaps at the corners because of the Infuse's more squared-off corners, but it's barely noticeable.

Great deal - go check out your local AT&T store now! And enjoy their face when they ask for your cell phone # and you say, "Oh, I don't have an AT&T account."

I'd love to take the credit, but like I said in my thread that others found this little secret out! Glad to help get the word out, though!:D

GCMS

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site

Is this a one day only deal??

BMIC50

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Is this a one day only deal??

No. When I read about it, people were getting this deal last week. Not sure of the cutoff date but I wouldnt waste time to find out! I wouldnt call...go down there so they dont have anytime to change their mind or buy it themselves and eBay it.

Does the desktop dock charge the phone?

Yes. It even comes with a charger. It also, like the car charger, has an audio out port (3.5mm).

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I think I'll stop by an AT&T store near my office tomorrow at lunch and check it out. Will it still fit with a TPU case on the phone you think? Thanks!

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
No joy on the case. Theres no room in there for a case. I've been taking my TPU case off every time I dock it. I'm just gonna get some skins and go case free entirely.

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I've tried two ATT stores near me with no luck. If anybody has a store with an extra set I would be willing to pay a little extra for your help!!

DataHawg

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Just left the AT&T store in Renton, WA at the Landing. They were out of the car docks but the rep told me they could order the package of both units for $17.50 and have it shipped to my house free. While he was on the computer he said he could throw in a case with a rechargeable battery pack in it for an extra $5.00. They didn't have a picture of it so I don't know what it looks like, but he said it plugs into your phones charging port and the battery pack gives you a few more hours of battery life. The total with state sales tax was $24.66 for over $100 of goodies shipped to my house. On the receipt it says "Power Bundle" so if anybody struck out at your local store go back in and tell them you want to order it.

DataHawg

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
You might try calling the store. 425-271-7964. Ask for Mikey F. That's the name on my receipt. Tell him your buddy Steve got the Power Bundle today for $24 and you want the same deal. Don't see why they wouldn't ship it anywhere in the US for you. Mikey might hate me for getting bombed with calls but I don't use AT&T anyway so really don't care. On the other hand, he might make some commission $$