HULU PLUS working on ET4G!!!!!!!!!!

mick3444

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Hulu lists that the samsung ET4G is not a supported device, however, its not true. Follow the link the below to download the stock hulu plus app for android. Install it and login. There's no hackery required!!! At first I thought it was to good to be true but Hulu is lying, the samsung epic touch 4g is supported.

Link for Hulu apk: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1136690

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

dollface

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I got this installed and it works fantastic on my S II Epic Touch. You do indeed have to have a monthly Hulu+ account, but it is only $7.99 a month.

ready2rise

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Just curious, but to all the subscribers that have had both, which is better? Netflix or this Hulu? I have netflix and i am starting to really hate the movie selection

richjolliff#AC

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I tried the Hulu plus. Not very impressive, especially since the Simpsons won't play. Says content isn't licensed to playOther content is available through Sprint tv for free. Netflix is awesome imop!

ttowndude

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I can't download the Hulu Plus app on the Android Market because it ays it's not compatible with my Epic Touch 4G. Any suggestions how to override this and download the app?

2ndaccord

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
You have to find an apk to download. I found a thread on xda that had a modified hulu apk. Just google it and you should find it.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk

maluminse

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I got this installed and it works fantastic on my S II Epic Touch. You do indeed have to have a monthly Hulu+ account, but it is only $7.99 a month.

I have netflix so not sure I want hulu. What shows are on? Thanks for this thread. I did dl the app and it works fine as far as using up to logging in.

Should i get hulu plus?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress