How many times have you dropped your epic?

hawaiijedi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Man I dropped my phone at least three hard falls and it kills me! I hope nothing was damaged. I had in a semi protective case that sprint store sold with the snap clip in back.. Anyone else have bad falls too? :eek:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

silx29#AC

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I dropped my phone multiple times. Once, I was in class and a hornet or a yellow Jacket landed on my shoulder while I was holding my phone. I freaked out and dropped everything and ran. Luckily I have a tpu case on so my phone is without a scratch.

Reactions: hawaiijedi

mikehoff99

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Do you mean just today??? LOL
Actually...mine has only been dropped 1 time on the pavement when my son
was playing Angry Birds. Thankfully it only dropped 1 foot.

Knoidea513

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
3 times since Oct... When I'm in the car I forget its in my lap and I hop put the car and down falls my phone to the ground sometimes under the car lol.. Had a cheap case on it so no scratches or anything

duddy23b

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I dropped mine against the bathroom tub and no not while using the bathroom but wiping the screen I thought the worse but to my surprise no damage whew! and I had just taken out of protective case drats! but never fear you here smith is here, alls well, ends well LOL!:)

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
First time today after this post jinxed me. It made a loud thud on a carpeted floor with cement underneath. Thank god it wasn't an iphone or the screen might have shattered. No issues though.

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Nothing serious with this one yet - front breast pocket bending over to pick something up. A couple feet at most to a hardwood floor with a case. No worries.

Did sent my old Palm Pre down the concrete driveway in a horrible display of coordination. It fell out of something and I quickly (or so I thought) reached out to grab it and proceeded to not only miss, but fumble it out even faster. It bounced HARD twice, then bounced normally about eleventeen more times. I was nearly in tears, but amazingly the phone worked, and the screen was almost unscathed. On the other hand, the edges and back looked like they'd been eaten by a large hungry dog.

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I dropped mine 10 minutes after getting it and shattered the screen. Paid $35 to get a new screen installed. Havent dropped it since. I have a case from the store but love how it feels naked. :)

imaposer

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Oh, probably 20 times or so. Most from my shirt breast pocket when bending over. Some when getting out of the car and forgetting it is sitting on my lap. Best (or worst) was when I dropped it and tried to soften the blow by catching it with my foot and kicked it ten feet across the room instead.
This is my first personal phone, I'm used to having company provided junkers that get replaced for free when ever I break them.
I guess I've been lucky so far, no case or anything and no damage yet....

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I've dropped mine three times so far. Still works great...screen is flawless. Since I keep my phone naked, I do have some very fine scratches on the glossy bump in back. The battery cover pops off and the battery has come out...No damage from the drops though.

davis.rob

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Once. Partially broke the fall with my foot. No dings or scratches thankfully. My simple TPU case did its job.

I've also had a couple of drops, but no real damage. +1 on the TPU case ... seems to do a nice job of protecting things without adding a lot of bulk. I think the fact that he phone is pretty light also helps.

adam43

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
1st drop... on the street from about 6ft. Hit top left corner then landed face down. Thank you TPU case. I was surprised, no damage!

beesugg

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I dropped it once maybe 3ft? but I had the pop case on it and surprisingly nothing happened to it at all. I'm usually so ocd about taking care of my phone, its like my baby haha.

2ndaccord

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I've dropped mine at least 10 times. Luckily i always keep it in a case. Still looks brand new.

Sent from my A101IT using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87