So what are yalls experiences with different roms? I subscribe to zedomax and qking but Im wondering if anyone else recommends roms.

Any that everything works? Any with cool lockscreens? (loved a weather one I had w EVO)

Thanks in advance.
    02-25-2012 02:44 PM
    So what are yalls experiences with different roms? I subscribe to zedomax and qking but Im wondering if anyone else recommends roms.

Any that everything works? Any with cool lockscreens? (loved a weather one I had w EVO)

Thanks in advance.
    Ditch zedomax, he hasn't been around since the first month the phone came out. Qbking77 will be your go to guy in this community. Actually, all of the EL29, which is the official release, roms should be almost 100% functioning. For locksreens check out what maddoggin put out: [WIP][EL29.ROM]TSM.REVAMPED.ROM-v.1.2.9.by.MADDOGGIN[ROM] - xda-developers

Calkulin's Rom is probably the most stable, feature rich, user friendly, and theme supported rom.
    [ ROM ] Calkulin's E4GT v2.9.1 [ EL29 l Fast l Tweaked l Battery Saver Script ] - xda-developers

I am personally running EL29 with my own custom all-in-one(AIO) mod. But crawj was nice enough to build one for EL29 here: [ACS][Mod][EK02][EL13][EL26][EL29][Deodex][Odex]AIO Mod Updated 7 Jan 12 - xda-developers mine is the same thing I just found the guides and built the mod myself.
    JayWill likes this.
    02-25-2012 05:40 PM
    I couldn't have replied better than that, so I won't. Except for this one, the reply saying there's no need to reply.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    dtm_stretch likes this.
    02-25-2012 07:35 PM
    You can also use GoLocker or WidgetLocker to change your lock screen. I am running Widgetlocker (99 cents or 2 bucks in the market) and am using the ICS lock screen that gives you 4 options to unlock to. Since you liked the HTC lockscreen, Widgetlock has one that looks just like the one on the Evo 3d. And since both lockers allow you to completely customize your lock screen with more sliders and widgets, you won't have to rely on someone having made a rom with a lockscreen you like.
    cjones likes this.
    02-26-2012 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD