[ROM] Wicked Sensations for the Sprint GS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I haven't changed anything that should affect the wifi signal in the rom. It should be the same performance as the stock rom. Try what skunkape suggested and let us know.

Sent from my SGS3 while experiencing some Wicked Sensations?.

Reactions: brackett5

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
So what's the cell stand by fix for?

I haven't really noticed any issues... In fact, I'm getting pretty snazzy battery life so far.
:D
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm really surprised this Rom isn't drawing more interest. I said this on another forum and I'll say it again here.

This is a no fuss Rom. You can flash it and forget it. Everything just plain works and works well. Buttery smooth and beautifully themed. The longer i run it the more I appreciate it.

If you want a Rom that simply does what it's supposed to and looks great while doing it. Give it a try. If you try it and like your current Rom better, it's only a nandroid backup away.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
So what's the cell stand by fix for?

I haven't really noticed any issues... In fact, I'm getting pretty snazzy battery life so far.
:D

Cell standby is incorrectly calculated and showing higher battery use than it's actually using.

You are correct that the battery life is really very good on this Rom. This fix will not give you better battery life but just make you cell standby stats more accurate. It's just a cosmetic fix.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey Louie,

Do you have smart stay turned on? If so, have you noticed the new smart stay eye in this Rom. Freakin hysterical !!!

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Why is my battery life not better??

Could you provide more info please.

Screen shots like this are always helpful when discussing battery life. Also important to discuss are what apps are you using? Your signal strength? how long have you using the Rom? All effect the battery life.

View attachment 34456

Last edited:

brackett5

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
OK I had it plugged into my car charger twice and it showed up as if it had been off the charge for 15 hours so I didn't post pics. However I was at work and my signal at work is horrible and I spend a majority roaming. I'll look at it today. Maybe I need to do some more research and IM before posting here to make sure I'm covering my bases. I also am on Wi-Fi for a majority of today. I don't want to give a bad impression if its my doing. Just to clarify as well....the time showing that I was never played thee into charger was happening BEFORE the ROM as well.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Currently downloading... Skunk has brought me to the dark side! :D

Get it? Dark side? Inverted theme? No? I suck at making jokes? Ok :/

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Currently downloading... Skunk has brought me to the dark side! :D

Get it? Dark side? Inverted theme? No? I suck at making jokes? Ok :/

I got it. We love when you come to the darkside.

Skunkape, I added some mods to the other thread in post #3, feel free to bring them over if you would like.

Sent from my SGS3 while experiencing some Wicked Sensations?.

Reactions: Skunkape60

bauer2

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure this is a great Rom if your recommending it. I just have a couple questions before I try it.

I know you have had a lot of experience with Clark's Rom also. How do these two compare? I do like the screen shots so far looks to be themed really nice. Big plus for me. I don't need all those extra bells and whistles. Just want it to perform great and look good.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't get much easier than this. Flash one file and you get the rom pre-themed. I was a tester on this and tested it for a good time before it was released, Been running it just about a week. Did you see the bug list? Not much there. This truly is one of those roms you can flash and not worry about.

This has been as stable as any rom I've run on any phone. No it doesn't have all the wizbang options as the Sonic. But dazednconfused does offer mods and fixes as you can see from the first post. While aroma isn't used, I sometimes prefer the flashing of zips.

I just find this rom a better for me.

bauer2

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
yeah I saw its gotton a lot of good reviews. I will portion try it out soon really love the theme on it.

brackett5

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
I somewhat like the theme. After a bit of kind of got nervy. I don't know why, but it did. I do think its definitely nice though. What options are you talking about skunk?? I don't think I seen any options. I wanted to try the sonic .0.9 and lime it but I do think I may go back to this. That Or try CM10. I have to admit the Wickets Sensations ROM played a lot better with most apps. Idk why but it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa