Bye Bye Sprint Hello Tmobile!!

efyoiphone

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I'll have to admit I've been thinking about making the move I live in Fort Worth Texas area where LTE is suppose to work
well it's bad real bad.

I'd recommend you stay. LTE coverage is active in your area but isn't complete yet. With every day that passes it will only get better. A lot of people think that once Sprint says a market is launched that the entire network is up and running. This isn't true. Sometimes as little as 30% of the network is actually complete when the market launch is announced. So if you are seeing LTE in certain areas you will begin to see it fill in as they bring up more and more towers. If you research the topic you will find that market launch dates and market completion dates are often several months apart.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Download the sensorly app at the play store it shows diff companys lte in your area and others

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch using Tapatalk 2

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
At&t isnt that bad lol,im paying $45 for unlimited talk and text and 5Gb of data,faster network,no dropped calls,good customer service.. :p Found a way to beat the man.. :D Life is good.. :cool:

Sent from my S3:)

droid976

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
well according to the Sprint maps the tower 2 blocks away (Seattle WA) in the next 6 mo is just getting a voice upgrade......the one a mile further away is getting a data speed upgrade......go figure?.......either way I'll believe it when it happens.......................

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
How can you live with 5gb per month?

I dont download big things on the cells network,only things < 50MB. I use lte to do practically all my internet needs,ill normally use less then 4Gb. On sprint i typically uses around 2Gb cause the network was painfully slow lol. No limits on talk or text and plus only 45 a month,yea im sticking with at&t for a bit lol..

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I dont download big things on the cells network,only things < 50MB. I use lte to do practically all my internet needs,ill normally use less then 4Gb. On sprint i typically uses around 2Gb cause the network was painfully slow lol. No limits on talk or text and plus only 45 a month,yea im sticking with at&t for a bit lol..

I average almost 20 gb month on Sprint's slow network. 5 is pitiful....

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I average almost 20 gb month on Sprint's slow network. 5 is pitiful....

Then you probably are getting speeds over 300kbs,i Rarely saw speeds faster then that,usuing 20Gb on speeds less then 300kbs seems highly unlikely,what kind of speeds are you getting with whatever network your usuing ?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Then you probably are getting speeds over 300kbs,i Rarely saw speeds faster then that,usuing 20Gb on speeds less then 300kbs seems highly unlikely,what kind of speeds are you getting with whatever network your usuing ?

Anywhere from 54kbs to 500kbs. This is with 2 phones. We average 20-30gb per month.

April920

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
This is sprint LTE in the Bronx NY. My 3G has improved. T-Mo 2mbps Wth Smh

Enjoy it. I think lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357219426835.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357219426835.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 56

April920

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I was very impatient with Sprint until LTE showed on my phone. I ran some speed test and consistent speed. I'm never leaving. My 3G has improved as well.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I switched to T-Mobile last month and it's been fine for me. I get on average 14 down and 2 up. My sprint service was about 1 down. Some of us can't wait for lte to come to our areas a year from now. It will be interesting to see where all the carriers are in about two years.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

QWIKSTRIKE

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I switched to T-Mobile last month and it's been fine for me. I get on average 14 down and 2 up. My sprint service was about 1 down. Some of us can't wait for lte to come to our areas a year from now. It will be interesting to see where all the carriers are in about two years.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

hopefully us old timers will be grand fathered in. I know for a fact that Verizon is grand fathering old timers that push hard as well. VoLTe will be all data, and that's when the plot thickens.data talk and text will be through data and that will be costly for any one on tiered plans.

dguid12

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunatley this will only last for a short period of time. I ended up keeping Sprint to give them a chance to improve and they did for a while. I am in the Houston area and now that more phones are on the LTE network speeds are once again abysmal when compared to others LTE. Inside coverage is almost non existent and renders speeds of 1.5mbs while outside coverage for me averages 3.5mbps. Good luck with these speeds as more phones drop with LTE capabilities.

This is sprint LTE in the Bronx NY. My 3G has improved. T-Mo 2mbps Wth Smh

Enjoy it. I think lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non