Need Extreme Amount Of Help...

Mycko.23

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I am about to get my first android ever....(GS3) and I'm trying to find out what's the best clear/smooth screen protector there is... & I also want to know like what are the things I should do first immediately when I get the phone.... Thanks :)

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Do not get a zagg,, it is by far not the best. Pick up steinheil ultra crystal screen protector. 2 pack for 13 bucks. Everyone who ever used a zagg and now uses this will tell you same thing. It goes on dry so it's extremely easy to put on.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Do not get a zagg,, it is by far not the best. Pick up steinheil ultra crystal screen protector. 2 pack for 13 bucks. Everyone who ever used a zagg and now uses this will tell you same thing. It goes on dry so it's extremely easy to put on.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

+1 for Steinheil!

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
A friend got one today. Pretty much mistake proof. No air bubbles. If you have a TPU case that wraps around the front edge, you can't even tell it's there.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Cool. Not much added weight? Do you think it will fit with a hard case like the platinum series or seidio surface? How was the home button?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Cool. Not much added weight? Do you think it will fit with a hard case like the platinum series or seidio surface? How was the home button?

I guess there would be a difference if you weighed it on a gram scale but by holding it I couldn't tell any difference.

trunkmonkey1972

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site

Ya the home button is the only thing I'm nervous about but I took the plunge. How much better can you get than glass on glass!?

I'm looking for install info online, anyone seen some?

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
SPIGEN SGP Steinheil Ultra Nano Clear - 3 pack on Amazon for $13.99 and free ship

Best out and I have tried almost every screen protector on Ebay and Amazon.
I ordered 4 packages of these to cover my 2 phones and to give to my local friends that bought S3's

They are awesome... Very Hard, never have even seen a sign of s scuff in one, and sooo thin you can hardly see the edges of it.

I hava a few Spigen Curved Crystal on backorder, but it seems almost impossible for those to be any better. Should be for triple the price!

Mycko.23

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Any recommended websites or stuff for the best wallpapers... Or any recommended widgets .... I want the best of everything lol :-$:-[:):D

adelcastillo78

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Any recommended websites or stuff for the best wallpapers... Or any recommended widgets .... I want the best of everything lol :-$:-[:):D

These questions are too personal... what I think is best is probably not best for you or even useful... first you need to have a basic idea what you want your home screens to look like, then you can start searching for the best of each category.

If you seek information, my advice is to read, read, read, read and then read some more.

This forum is great full of info. Also google images is probably your best way of getting wallpapers.

Not to sound like an arse, but these questions are not going to get you anywhere.

Mycko.23

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Just to verify... Isn't it only anti glare protectors that give it that smooth, smooth touch.... Like even if your hands are sticky and stuff?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

There is an app called "backgrounds, Hd wallpapers" this app has beautiful wallpapers, many categories and large selection to chose from. Best of all they look great and fit great on this device.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87