Is Jellybean on your Sprint Galaxy S3 yet?

duddy23b

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
OH BOY! You were not kidding updated on the first try doing so as we I speak (type) will let you know in a later post how it's working

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone jones'n for JB! As described previously, follow the directions of this link and you will have JB. Did it on my wife's S3 last night and my son's tonight. First try. No rooting or the such. Works like a charm. Merely fools the Sprint servers into thinking your phone is next in line for the update.

Sprint Community: How to Force OTA Update of Jelly Bean 4.1.1 on Samsung Galaxy S3 without doing all the programming nonsense
I received notification that my phone was going to update, but never did, so after 10 days I went through the steps described and it updated to JB on the first try. My wife then did it to her phone and same thing, first try it updated. She never received the notice of an impending update like I did. Thanks for the info, I'd rather do it on wifi where it took less than 4 minutes to download.

dmc1964

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Ok I received the update overnight and finished the installation early yesterday not sure yet what I like or don't like yet I will play with it and post back tomorrow

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87