Service issues after hurricane?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else having service issues on the east coast after the hurricane? I'm getting texts anywhere from 15-2 hours after they are sent

Anyone else have issues today?

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having service issues on the east coast after the hurricane? I'm getting texts anywhere from 15-2 hours after they are sent

Anyone else have issues today?

As one of the many in NJ to get hit with the storm I have found there has been a delay in receiving texts. I think a tower near me was knocked offline. I was between 1-2 bars and occasionally slipping into roaming. Later this afternoon I'm back up to full bars, however I will say there was a delay with getting some texts. It seems to have gotten better later today.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
As one of the many in NJ to get hit with the storm I have found there has been a delay in receiving texts. I think a tower near me was knocked offline. I was between 1-2 bars and occasionally slipping into roaming. Later this afternoon I'm back up to full bars, however I will say there was a delay with getting some texts. It seems to have gotten better later today.

For me it's the reverse, im in Brooklyn and I had good service up till about 2pm then after that it takes forever to send texts and it takes even longer to receive them

I'm even missing texts that were sent to me but getting others, smh

-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Yep. I been roaming A LOT today when I normally wouldn't be. And it took forver for calls to go through and my GF called me today and said it kept going straight to voicemail a few times. In Poughkeepsie, NY.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Sms has been much better over the past hour or so, but I still have yet to receive messages that were sent to me earlier,so hopefully I get those later

-S. T. C

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't be surprised if there will be issues due to the storm for a little while as they get everything back online or repaired (if needed).

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
My service had been good for the last day and a half

Still have yet to get back on texts but everything else works fine

-S. T. C

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to bump this one back up. My wife and I in NJ are still experiencing issues with texts. Luckily at work my 3G is fine and WiFi works at home. Curious if people have continued to see improvement.

DannyDefinit

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Here in Queens, since the hurricane I'm still having delays with text messages, especially sending them. Wasn't sure if it was a Google Voice issue, Sprint service, or the Jellybean update. Probably a combination of all three.

As with calls, they been going straight to voicemail from time to time.

But I'm not really complaining, since others around here have it far worse.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to bump this one back up. My wife and I in NJ are still experiencing issues with texts. Luckily at work my 3G is fine and WiFi works at home. Curious if people have continued to see improvement.

My service is back to normal in Brooklyn :)

-S. T. C

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer