upgrading phone for christmas gift

eddieras

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
i got my son the GS3 friday and would like to give it as christmas gift. he presently has Nexus S 4g. i'd like to maintain the surprise for christmas morning, but how to activate it and have it ready to go that morning?? once i activate it the nexus will die... i suppose i can do it late on the 24th - any suggestions??

thanks!

rando991

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
That's exactly what I am doing. My wife is "giving" me my SGIII I bought on Black Thursday and I will wait to activate it on Christmas Day (oooo-hard to wait, makes me feel like a kid again). Also, your "30 day return" policy doesn't start until activation...I needed that on 2 of my Sprint Samsung Epics when they first came out...the Wimax 4 G stopped working after 2 weeks and not even the store could fix it...we both got brand new phones, then my wife's replacement couldn't roam, and we got a replacement for that one since the 30 days reset with the replacements. After 30 days, you may get a refurb rather than a new one out of the box.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Just remember that the return policy is 14 days, not 30. Make sure it doesn't start until you activate the phone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45