Vote for SkunkApe

mobdad

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I just gave our resident expert, Skunkape60 lots of votes for the 2012 Android Central Mobile Nations Community Awards. His service has been invaluable to all of us in moving forward with our GS3 and with the patience of a saint (most of the time :)). He helped me as a n00b getting rooted and often has helped many of us get out of jams. He continues to give his time and be a great source of information for all of us. In my opinion, no one is more deserving of this award.

Thanks Skunk.

Last edited:

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: 2012 Mobile Nations Community Awards-Android Central

Hey guys, I just gave our resident expert, Skunkape60 lots of votes for these new awards. His service has been invaluable to all of us in moving forward with our GS3 and with the patience of a saint (most of the time :)). He helped me as a n00b getting rooted and often has helped many of us get out of jams. He continues to give his time and be a great source of information for all of us. In my opinion, no one is more deserving of this award. The link is near the top of the main page just above "Post New Thread".

or here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sp...community-awards-android-central-edition.html

Thanks Skunk.

Really? There are a lot of advisors all through this forum that work very hard. You just don't see them as they have different phones. But thanks....:beer:

mobdad

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: 2012 Mobile Nations Community Awards-Android Central

Don't care about the others. Just care about my Sprint GS3 and there a lot of members who have received invaluable information from all your generous help. Voting is open until December 21 people, Thanks again, Skunk.

Last edited:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I agree.. Support your resident AC Advisors, they go out of their way every day to help the community :)