Getting errors with Synergy ROM r373

Longfellow Strokes

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I hope this is the correct section for this, but I have installed Synergy on my GS3 for sprint and now I keep getting multiple error messages. Including Messaging, com.android.phone, com.sec.sprextension are no longer working. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELLLPPPP!!!!

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Where did you download the ROM? I just did a quick Google search, and all I found were references to this ROM for Verizon. If you flashed a Verizon ROM you're lucky the phone works at all.

Did you create a Nandroid backup before you flashed? If so, and you can boot into recovery, just do a restore of that backup to get back to where you were before. If you didn't do a backup, but can still boot into recovery, flash the stock MA6 ROM as in post #2 of this thread

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sprint-galaxy-s-iii/252327-your-way-update-ma6.html

Or another known good ROM.

Deadly_Poison630

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I hope this is the correct section for this, but I have installed Synergy on my GS3 for sprint and now I keep getting multiple error messages. Including Messaging, com.android.phone, com.sec.sprextension are no longer working. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELLLPPPP!!!!

Seems like you downloaded a rom that was made for Verizon. And that's a big no-no. If you can get into recovery and have a backup, flash that backup or try flashing a rom that is made forsprint.