Rearth Ringke Case for Nexus S 4G review

kalex

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Rearth Ringke Case for Nexus S 4G review

Few months ago I was contacted by RearthUSA and they offered to send me one of their cases free of charge if I was willing to review it.

I got the case 2 weeks ago and just now found time to use it. Prior to this case I was using Incipio Feather case for NS4G. Incipio feather case is lightest and slimmest one on the market and its made out of TPU type of material. Rearth case uses different technology as described on their website. They use surface etching and apply polymer coating.

So far fit of the case is very nice, all ports line up properly. Power and volume buttons are fully enclosed and not exposed like they are in Incipio case. Bottom micro usb port and headset jack align properly and camera, flash and speaker grill holes align as well. Also unlike incipio case, rearth case has lip that goes over the screen edges to protect it. Incipio is open and I did get dirt and other stuff between the case and the phone.

Back of the case feels better to me than incipio. It has a slightly different texture to it. Overall its a pretty good case and the only issue I can see happening is material stretching overtime and possibly causes gaps on sides. So far its working fine and only time will tell. I'll use this case for few months and report back.

Pictures of the case are attached as well

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Ive had one in orange since June and it's just now starting to show some wear on the corners. Fit is still as it was when I received it and it's perfectly fine, but I think I'm ready to try an Incipio now.

IF ONLY I COULD FIND ONE IN WHITE!