Ghost Armor vs. Zagg Invisi-shield: my experience

tclops

May 18, 2011
Visit site
got the ghost armor installed at a kiosk in the mall. i've previously had the zagg installed on my ipad, but hated it. very very good protection of the screen underneath, but the protector itself was easily scratched, kept fingerprints, was very rubbery to the touch, and hard to clean. i've since gone nude with the ipad and haven't looked back. i wanted some protection for my new nexus but was intent on staying away from the zagg. The ghost armor is darn near invisible, has a nice tactile feel (not as nice as straight glass, but still nice), doesn't keep fingerprints and grime, and is easy to clean. so far no scratches either. got the front side only for $20 - it was another $15 to do the back as well. very very pleased. it's even better if there's a location near you, as they'll install it for you. i've read that it's not too horrible to install yourself if you take your time and read the destructions.

Ghost Armor Cell Phone Skins and Cases, Laptop Wraps & Screen Protectors | Ghost Armor

Shark_On_Land

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I also have ghost armor however I have 2 complaints, the edges are not covered( I dropped it 3 times already and it got scratched. Also it attracts finger oils.
Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm a huge fan of Steinheil Ultra Crystals. Won't use anything else at this point. Completely clear and feels like glass. I've used Ghost Armour in the past and liked it much better than Zagg, but it still doesn't compare to the Steinheil

jenluvs2sing

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I know nothing of Ghost Armor but have heard great things. I'm currently using Zagg Invisi-shield and like it. I've used Skinomi in the past and been very happy with it.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I know nothing of Ghost Armor but have heard great things. I'm currently using Zagg Invisi-shield and like it. I've used Skinomi in the past and been very happy with it.

Zagg is the worst screen protector on the market. Try some of the other brands recommended here, you will be much happier

esoh

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Taken from the "nude" thread, but this is what I wrote awhile back:

1. Used Skinomi and it was OK, but the surface felt "sticky" when swiping and the visibility wasn't great. Plus, I didn't apply it well and had to take it off due to some bubbling (FWIW, I blame the bad application on me, not the Skinomi)

2. Tried Ghost Armor next and installed it two days ago. So far it's MUCH better than Skinomi. Looks like glass, feels like glass, not sticky feeling when swiping, very clear, application was better, etc. Plus they give you two screen protectors, which is a nice touch. Thumbs up. Only issue is that it's not 100% fitting. It's a bit big (or I stretched it) so it hits the bezel, but my case covers that.

In the two months it's been on, it's been good. No real issues, again, better than anything that I've used on previous devices (Zagg, Skinomi, Best Skins Ever). I'm thinking about going nude again though, my wife's NS4G is nude and she has a micro scratch in 3 months and that's it.

jenluvs2sing

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Zagg is the worst screen protector on the market. Try some of the other brands recommended here, you will be much happier

Mine applied gorgeously, I really don't have a problem with it. If I have to replace it for some reason I'll give the ghost armor a try. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty