Incoming call echo on Nexus

fortemusic

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had this problem on their device? With all incoming calls, I cannot hear the caller on the other end but I can hear a slight echo. This just began recently and I believe I am attributing this to Google voice. Sprint set up an e ticket for a malfuncting earpiece but i dont think thats it. Anyone else experiencing?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Polish Prince

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I just started experiencing this a few days ago. Incoming & outgoing calls. Feedback (echo). Recipient can hear me, but I can only hear my own voice.

I have to hang up & make another call(s) to get a good conversation.

I was just about to post this same issue.

I'm in AZ. I wonder if it has anything to do with the recent Haboob :)

fortemusic

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Same here, North Scottsdale....and it isn't just my Nexus. We have an Optimus with the same problem. Just began a couple days ago. I think it is a network issue but who knows. I find it annoying to waste anytime minutes on a redial in order to answer a call.

Polish Prince

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm in north Peoria. By the way, you need to try the ribs @ Charelstons. Best in Phx. We need a Charelstons over here on this side of town.

fortemusic

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Dropped mine off at the local store, hour and a half wait. My guess is they will wipe my device and tell me the issue is resolved...meh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mostafakhalaf