How to restore your NS4G to factory

nmoreman

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
I had found this early when I accidently erased my os tring to unlock. It works, and works great, but does leave it unlocked (which the Sprint store still had a fit about)!!
But it got my phone going, so great info.

And yes, I do like the name, read the title for a giggle.

Shabbypenguin

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
if you unlock the bootloader it voids your warranty, it even warns you of this.. if you are restoring to stock to bring it in then you need to relock the bootloader

gitit20

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
It says it MAY Void not does for sure depending on the prob mine was unlocked and rooted to beet hell and mine stopped charging sent it in to samsung as is they fixed it right up for me turns out it had a faulty something or other and sent it back it was just the way i had it did not have to reroot or anything i did a hard reset but did not relock or unroot this does not mean anyone else will be the same but this is what it was for me...

if you unlock the bootloader it voids your warranty, it even warns you of this.. if you are restoring to stock to bring it in then you need to relock the bootloader

Blurr26

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Just tried the steps. When I start the software download I get a message box with the message "Error occured! Cancel download!". Thoughts? TIA

sarastyj

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey I am pretty new to rooting but I have a major problem. I recently rooted my Samsung Nexus 4G, flashed clock work mod recovery and installed a version of Jelly Bean I found in on some website. But my problem is that I began to have problems with the version of Jelly Bean I download so I tried to flash back to stock but something went horribly wrong. Now my phone does not have mobile network and when I connect it to a computer, the computer will not recognize it. Bluetooth, WiFi and SD Card still works but I cannot find a way to get my Mobile Network to come back. Please Help!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I am pretty new to rooting but I have a major problem. I recently rooted my Samsung Nexus 4G, flashed clock work mod recovery and installed a version of Jelly Bean I found in on some website. But my problem is that I began to have problems with the version of Jelly Bean I download so I tried to flash back to stock but something went horribly wrong. Now my phone does not have mobile network and when I connect it to a computer, the computer will not recognize it. Bluetooth, WiFi and SD Card still works but I cannot find a way to get my Mobile Network to come back. Please Help!!

nate zebra

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
hey i was wondering if you have come across this before, i follow these simple instrustions to the T and when i plug into the computer after prompted to by the samsungsimpldl program it just remains in status Port detect: disconnect and windows cannot find software and just reports the device as malfunctioning, i've tried several different usb cords and tried to manually select the drivers i downloaded as well and nothing will move it forward, thanks for your time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38