What do your love about the Nexus?

darealm

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
So there has been a lot of talk about the signal issues, I've been part of those threads too. So on a pure positive note, what is your favorite feature of your Nexus / Gingerbread?

my favorite aspect is the form factor of the device itself....so sleek and ergonomic!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

mickie98

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Cannot say that I am unhappy about anything. I am sure that any issue we have collectively seen will be handled promptly with OTA updates it maybe made by samsung but it is Google's phone.

Even4steven

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Compared to my Evo. the Nexus seems so smooth as if it glides through everything. The smaller size is nice, but I am still adjusting to the smaller keyboard. Love the screen and speed.

va2azerik

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
The screen - noticed alot of people say they can't see there screen in the sunlight, hell I live in the "Valley of The Sun" Phoenix AZ sun doesn't get much brighter than here and I have no problem seeing my screen in direct beat you down sunlight:)

The size and weight, light as hell

The great response from the screen and no lag

To my surprise the keyboard, this is the 1st phone I have had that has a software keyboard and I type just fine on it. I truly thought that was going to be the biggest barrier coming from a Pre-

tibbys

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
i love how snappy and responsive the phone is, the screen, colors and how light the device is. not to mention, i love stock vanilla android.
5719751396_55696abd6f_z.jpg

uly_g

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Coming from an Evo, I'm loving the size and weight, fits perfect in the hand and I barely notice it when it's in my pocket. The screen is super sexy too, love watching anything on it! Very responsive and I'm definitely digging the vanilla android.

DeCourseyyy

May 9, 2011
www.facebook.com
I enjoy multi-tasking.
Coming from a Pre, my multi-tasking expectations were very high, and the Nexus S delivers.

No, it's not as smooth and fluid as the Pre, but by simply holding down the home button, I can switch between apps with ease.

MichaelMcEntire

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Coming from an Evo, I'm loving the size and weight, fits perfect in the hand and I barely notice it when it's in my pocket. The screen is super sexy too, love watching anything on it! Very responsive and I'm definitely digging the vanilla android.

Agree with all that but so far am missing the custom roms.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non