Exchange ActiveSync

Romanu

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm considering moving over to Sprint and getting this phone. I'm a Blackberry user now and would need Exchange Activesync so I can get my emails pushed to my phone. Does the NS4G have Activesync installed by default?? I am planning on getting the Everything Data 450 plan. Thanks in advance.

Daniel

Traxion

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
So if it works fine with Activesync is there any particular reason some are paying the $20 for programs like Touchdown and Moxier? I know before I returned my Epic I was unable to sync using our Activesync server for my Exchange account and had to use the Moxier trial to get my email.

I think it may depend on what version of Exchange your company is currently using.

mlief

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
You get push email with default stock app but dont be fooled thereis no folder sync and filing of emails out of inbox to folders that also shows up on server side

it's very disappointing

tomj96

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Wow! Is that true? I'm a heavy Exchange user and I'm thinking of getting this phone. I used to have the HTC Incredible and could move/file to every folder in my Exchange mailbox with their stock app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana