Mobile IP Registration Response Error

fivegear

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
For a while I was switching back and forth from my Evo 3D to the Photon and I would occasionally get that message until I update my profile in the settings. Sometimes I couldn't even do that for a while until Sprints servers caught up with the phone swap.

ppowerman5000

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I do sometimes receive that response...I believe it has to do with the phone trying to reach the network, and not having succes...dont worry for that, I believe it is a problem when u cant connect to the internet with the phone...

MarcD#AC

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
i dont pay for the mobile hot spot access, when messing around a couple times with it, i got this error when i tried to run a hot spot

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
When I was visiting a location with no Sprint signal and a strong Verizon signal I got this from time to time. Other times I warned me I was roaming. I assumed it was Sprint throttling my roaming, to limit how many charges I racked up from the Verizon network.

japark

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I am always roaming at work to Verizon. I get this almost every day while roaming.

Never happens when I am connected to Sprint.

Jessrond

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
I started getting this error after I got my phone "repaired" by Best Buy Geek Squad.

They gave me an awful Palm Pre loaner. I imagine Sprint's non-coherent non-American customer disservice didn't actually fix everything with the phones? I can only go online if I use my wireless...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech