Picture Fold Question

njt462

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Okay my OCD is driving me nuts on this one. lol

I am coming from an HTC EVO in the gallery icon on the phone where pictures are stored I could link my phone up via the USB cable and in the picture folder on the SD card create sub folders in the the picture folder to sort pics. When I was done I would open gallery and they would be all neatly filed just like my blackberry days.

Well, this new Motorola has my OCD bleeding. hehehehehe I have put the picture folder on the SD card clicked on gallery boom just a huge mess of pictures everywhere. Moved it to the internal storage fingers crossed nope just a hot mess in gallery.

I left the sub folders as they were and just copied and pasted but it does not work. I noticed that in the gallery it is called My library I even created a folder on my internal storage called My library and placed the pictures all filed in folders there hoping for some luck and nothing.

So does anyone know how I can get my OCD under control and get the gallery all nice and neat with sub folders like I had on my HTC EVO?

Thanks.

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
You can create folders within the MoPho Gallery app, or use Quick Pic app from the Market, to see the folders you created from the computer, or with a file manager......

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
QuickPic recognizes the folders you have set up in your file structure, so you can find your photos again. It is free, and free of ads, and it is a quick and pleasant way to access your photos.

I don't know why the stock app is so useless for photos on your phone. It's actually sort of nifty for photos on your social networks, but that seems to be about all it is good for. (Create new folders within the app? give me a break!)

Mike77

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Love Quickpic, its interesting how the stock gallery intigrates the online part, but not really what i want.