Sprint Version on Oct 2? Just an article I found.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks...it's been messed with, it never sits still when it idles. ;-)

What year Cobra?

And yes...sorry, off topic..

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I just talked with Sprint - October 10th is the release date for the Galaxy Note III on Sprint.

You just called regular customer service or did you chat with someone, or was it at a Sprint store, and if so, was it a corporate store or a independently owned one?

Posted via Android Central App

kenmcsf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I just talked with Sprint - October 10th is the release date for the Galaxy Note III on Sprint.
I just returned from Sprint San Francisco asking about their One Up deal, and whether I would be able to take advantage of it to get a Note 3. They said yes. The promotional deal ends Oct. 11. From what they told me, there will be a week or so in which I can get my Note 3 upgrade, so logically, that means it would have to be released before Oct. 10. I set up an upgrade appointment for Oct 2 and they didn't try to talk me out of it. I'm just reading tea leaves, but Oct. 10 makes no sense.

SNAFU

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I still can't get jack out of Sprint, and they are claiming Oct dates "Are Just an Internet Rumour" then try to talk me into getting a 5c......:banghead:

Go Figure eh?:banghead:

Sent from my PC36100 using AC Forums mobile app

kenmcsf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Thinking this through...

The One Up plan only began active two days ago, on the 20th. The same day Sprint released the IPhone 5. The incentives end on Oct 10. If the Note 3 is released the same day, the One Up incentives will have been in place during exactly the period of time the IPhone 5 was available, but the Note 3 was not.

But wait, let's say after the 25th, they allow for online pre-sales. Well that should solve the problem, right? Just get a pre-order and sign up for One Up. Nope.

From the One Up fact sheet:

"Can I sign up for Sprint One UpSM if I pre-order a device?

Pre-orders are not eligible for Sprint One UpSM at this time. Please visit a participating Sprint Store to purchase a new device and sign up for Sprint One UpSM."

A coincidence? If they do release the Note 3 on Oct 10, I think we will already know why they have been so silent. They are pushing IPhones...

...still just reading tea leaves; I suspect it will become obvious at the Samsung presser on the 25th.

Jocelyn84

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely insane price of $349 for Sprint.

Even more happier now that I switched to T-mobile 4 months ago.

But don't you have to pay $199 + $21 x 24 for yours aka $700+ (full retail)? I'm not happy about the Sprint pricing, but I have unlimited for $50/month and will pay half for the same device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty